CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our 1st Trip to Hilton Head Island

Here's our self-portrait.



This is Biz after playing in the waves, you can't really tell but she's soaking wet! Good thing we came prepared (and that it's not our car she's riding back in!)

This is Biz in the back of the convertable Alan rented for the weekend (working for a rental car company sure has it's perks!!) She had so much fun just sitting there letting the wind hit her.

Here's a shot of my cute hubby with his ridiculous hat and Biz. Aren't they the cutest!! It was such a fun getaway, we plan on definitely doing it again!!


5 comments:

Stjerne said...

Looks like fun! When are you going to come here for a visit! We miss you!

the duffsters said...

I love your blog Brandy! You guys look like you're having so much fun!!! I'm going to add you to my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandy! Cute blog! We miss you guys. It looks like Allen is still the same funny guy. :)

Jenny Dahlke said...

Looks fun, we definitely need to visit!

Ashley Slaten said...

Now that I am entering the blogging world officially, I will stop blog-stalking and actually comment! We hope you guys are enjoying Savannah life... also I see that you like cake decorating blogs? Check out my new friend Erin's blog: ecakes.blogspot.com

made by Leelou

Mom