CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Fun

Day Three of our Vacation... Family Photos! Everyone got up bright and early to try and avoid the hot sun, but we ended up in it anyway. We had to relocate the photo shoot to the back of the beach house because the sun would have been directly in our eyes. I think they turned out pretty well considering. And the last picture we took was kind of a silly photo but I think it turned out the best!! So here's a few shots from the Family Photo Shoot today.And here are some individual family shots.You'll notice our picture is in the sand. I liked this one better than our shot in front of the fence.

And my favorite.... the final family photo, which I think turned out great considering everyone is wearing sunglasses!!

2 comments:

Kristi B said...

I like the pictures. I hope that you had a great time with the family. We have missed you here in Pooler.

Stjerne said...

Those pictures turned out so well. You did a great job. I printed out a couple and put them in frames on our end tables...they look amazing. Thank you for taking the pics.

made by Leelou

Mom