CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Christmas


We miss our family! Last Christmas was so much fun! We had Azamat living with us so we made sure and show him all of America's crazy traditions. Mark, Star, and the girls came from California so we got to spend time with them too! We love our adorable nieces, they had us constantly laughing! And we got to do some fun things like build snowmen and go sledding down the big hill by our house and we even got to decorate a cake train with lots of candy and frosting. We will really miss all of those fun things this year!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Brandy!!!!! How are you? I was so excited to see your post on my blog!!!! Shoot me your email address if you get a moment--I'd love to catch up with you! :)

gingerwilliamsphotography at gmail.com

It looks like you are in Savannah? I don't think that is too far from my sister in South Carolina :) Can't wait to hear from you!

made by Leelou

Mom